Audit of cinema advertisements: mystery visits
Market Reseach Agency
An international research agency specializing in film industry projects asked PMR to provide support for a project to audit advertisements displayed before a movie.
As part of the project, trained interviewers conducted a number of mystery visits in cinemas in several Polish cities. Their main purpose was to gather detailed information about ads for products and services and movie trailers displayed before the screenings of the film that was being examined. For reliable measurement and reliable end results, the study was conducted using a standardized audit trail.
Value for the client
Thanks to our research, the client received a result base that provided information on the type and order of content displayed, along with their exact duration. The study was part of an international project, and the collected information served the customer for further analysis.
- Car repair shops: mystery shopper study
- Polish attitudes toward climate change. A representative survey.
- Cleaning equipment use – ethnographic study of companies in the metal sector
- Food to Go retail market in Poland
- Grocery retail market in Poland
- HoReCa market in Poland