Clothing and footwear retail market in Poland
Clothing and footwear market
For the purposes of a cyclical industry report by PMR, our company’s research department conducted yet another survey of the clothing and footwear retail market in Poland. The project’s aim was to gather information on the current state of the market and prospects for development of companies which operate in it.
The survey was performed among 185 clothing and footwear companies in Poland. Data was collected using CATI interviews. These were conducted among the managerial staff, directors and proprietors of clothing and footwear retail chains in Poland.
In order to obtain a full picture of the market and observe trends in the retail of clothing and footwear in Poland, the study’s findings were collated with findings from past surveys.
Value for the client
The survey allowed us to identify prospects for development for clothing and footwear companies in Poland, main barriers to business operation, and factors which might positively impact the market’s growth.
The report also includes detailed information on:
● market structure
● companies’ financial dynamics, as well as forecasts for the further years
● market value forecast
● assessment of the financial condition of the companies
● average number of shops in both the clothing and footwear sectors
● percentage of companies providing online sales platforms
Furthermore, the survey’s finding allowed us to point out and characterize the most promising clothing and footwear segments. In the opinion of the surveyed company representatives, casual wear offers the greatest potential for development. In the footwear sector, sports footwear has the biggest potential.
The findings are part of a the report entitled “Clothing and footwear retail market in Poland. Market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019”.
- How to stay one step ahead of the competition: a regular study of consumer trends for a manufacturer of food ingredients
- Discount clothing in Poland: qualitative analysis
- Polish consumers and washing detergents – target group study before launching a new product into the Polish market