Neuromarketing test of food products advertisements
Working for a global firm from the FMCG sector, PMR Research conducted 53 testing sessions of TV advertisement concepts using neuromarketing research techniques – electroencephalogram and eye tracker. The respondents were regular consumers of particular food products. Each testing session lasted 60 minutes and the study was executed in the focus studio in central Warsaw.
PMR Research is a full service agency providing services at all stages of research projects; from questionnaire design through fieldwork to data analysis. We can be a single point of contact for multinational projects saving your time and guaranteeing the same high quality and consistency of deliverables. We are fluent in the following areas of research in Central and Eastern Europe:
- international research,
- B2B and consumer surveys,
- central location tests,
- healthcare research using proprietary physicians’ and pharmacists’ PMR Medical Panel,
- brand awareness studies using our PMR Brand Image methodology,
- name, package and product testing,
- competition & segmentation studies,
- comprehensive industry analyses using PMR Market Insight methodology.
tel. (+48 12) 618 90 80
- Quantitative study of beer consumers in Poland using innovative immersion sessions
- Polish consumers and washing detergents – target group study before launching a new product into the Polish market
- Understanding the Polish premium hard cheese market